Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do You Need a Little Happy Today?

Wow, I am having trouble believing it's been 10 days since I last posted.  Yikes!  Hope all is well with everyone out there in blogland.  I have a whole list of topics that I need to sit down and crank out this weekend- so I WILL be back with regularly scheduled programming next week.  I'm saying this to you guys so I will be accountable!! 

In the meantime, if you need a little something to cheer you up today or just make you giggle, check out the video below.  This has totally gone viral, so you may have seen it already, but just in case I thought I'd share it here.  Just FYI- what happens around 1:53 makes me laugh out loud! 

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.