Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Miss Eliza

Today is a very special day, indeed!

It is this girl's birthday!

I know not everyone feels this way, but for me, pets are members of the family.  Eliza is nine years old today and I am so glad that she lives here with me in D.C.  

She is the best friend a girl could ask for and she loves me no matter what- even if I lose my patience with her or have had a terrible day.  

I know she can't read, but I have to recognize her birthday on this blog anyway!  
Happy Birthday Liza-loo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.