Friday, May 20, 2011

Comments

To all my readers who are fellow bloggers- can you help a girl out?

I want to be able to reply to people who leave me comments via email.  I've had several other bloggers follow-up my comments with an email generated by the blogging system.  I really like this because it's a way that you can let a reader/ commenter know how much you appreciate their feedback.

BUT- in my {non}infinite wisdom, I cannot figure out how to make this happen.

Yesterday, I installed disqus on the blog to try to rectify this situation.  And, when I did that all the comments on the individual posts disappeared.  Fabulous. Not.

So, anyway, this post is a shout for help! If you are a blogger, what comment system do you prefer? Do you use one that allows you to email commenters back? How does it work?

If you have any input, please leave a comment [oh, the irony].  I will not be messing with disqus anytime soon, so hopefully your comments will be sticking around at least for a little while. 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.