Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Before I start off this Weekly Gratitude post, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm guest blogging over today at Primitive & Proper about my favorite things about Louisiana. 

Thank you to my fabulous guest bloggers this week! It was so great to change it up on the ole blog and to have a little break from writing.  Thanks again to Tara, Cassie & Jenn

Thank you to @britishroyals on Twitter for providing me with endless gossip about the British royal family- namely the young royals.  I think my celebrity baby habit has been replaced with a British royals habit.  There was a time when I retained a useless and stupid amount of knowledge about celebrity babies and their names- I even still know the full names of all the Jolie-Pitt children. Kind of embarassing but kind of true.

Thank you to my friend Lauren, my cousin Megan and my brother Chris joining our beach trip at the last minute.  It makes me endlessly happy to be back in the deep south in driving distance of all the people I love the most.

Thank you to the Alabama Gulf Cost for a great week and a great trip to the Redneck Riviera.

Thank you to Neutrogena for making possibly the greatest sunscreen ever.  I am telling yall, the Neutrogena Age Shield Face with Helioplex SPF 110 is so effective for me.  

 

Thank you to Danielle & Alison for their wonderful idea to spread the word about safe sun habits through Sun Savvy Bloggers

Thank you to all the members of my family for a great week at the beach. 

Thank you to Joy at Fusion Salon in Orange Beach, Alabama for an awesome (and cheap!!!) haircut! 





3 comments:

  1. and thank you for guesting for me today! and for having me as a guest this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked me to the british royal twitter account was very dangerous. i will not procrastinate the rest of the work day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't thank you enough for the shoutout about Sun Savvy! Tried to give you some love on twitter but couldn't find you--still tweeted your post anyway :) I'm at @luvfromafar and @sunsavvyblog!

    Have a fantastic weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.