Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Weekend

I'm sharing some of my most recent favorite pins from pinterest in this post for a little eye candy!



This weekend has been surprisingly fabulous.  Saturday morning started early, as I woke up and rushed to get my laundry in the washing machines.  I wanted to make sure that if we lost power, I at least had some clean clothes to sit around in!  



After I got the laundry done on Saturday, I cleaned my entire apartment- including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and cleaning the bathroom from top to bottom. It feels so nice to be typing this in my nice and clean apartment!  

While I waited out the storm, I got to relax and hang out around the apartment.  Let me say that the storm was a great excuse to do nothing! I think we all needed that!



Today, I went to brunch with a friend and then laid out by the pool for a bit.  It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day.  It was great to sit by the pool and soak up the sun!



The fall semester of school starts up again tomorrow and this is a great way to start it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.