Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekly Gratitude Post #4

I'm thankful to Southern Living for providing me with some entertainment and good ides this week. I'm really glad I signed up for that super cheap subscription.

I'm thankful for the University library. Being able to check out books needed for my courses is a huge plus for me. (Books are expensive, yall.)

I'm thankful that asparagus is now in-season. It is so yummy roasted and thrown in a salad. 

I'm thankful to etsy sellers for being inspiring. A special thanks to those who sell the items I can actually afford.

I'm thankful for online banking. It is hard to imagine a time when people didn't have this handy-dandy tool.

I'm thankful for people who are willing to share their advice with me, especially on the topic of job-hunting and careers. I've been making some big decisions lately about school and work and I'm happy about that. If you know of any great jobs in DC, please send them my way!

Lastly, I'm thankful for ALL the recent comments I've gotten. Good grief, yall. So many! I love it!  (As a side note: I'm thinking of installing Disqus on my blog so that I can reply directly to someone's comments rather than just post an additional comment. This is my request for thoughts from fellow bloggers on Disqus? What do yall think?) 

What are you thankful for this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.