Thursday, June 2, 2011

Housewife Style for Less: Kyle Richards

You probably know by now that I am a big fan of most of the Real Housewives franchises.  Beverly Hills is my new all-time favorite.  Truth be told, the BH housewives have kind of ruined the other franchises for me because theirs is SO GOOD and full of drama! 

Of all the housewives, I think Kyle Richards has the best sense of personal style. It is modern but still classic, trendy without being overdone. I thought I would start trying to come up with looks for less for the housewives style, so here is my first attempt.


Believe or not, Ms. Richards went to Whole Foods with this look. 
Here's my look for less.
Here's a link to the set.  You could get the entire look for $213.  Not bad at all! 

Have a look you love but want to see for less? Email me and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! I looooooove me some RH! Bravo is by far my most favorite channel. Great idea on the look for less. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.