Friday, June 10, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


Thank you to amazon.com for your incredibly fast shipping. I literally received something from you in less than 42 hours. Now, that is impressive.

Thank you to the Real Housewives of New York for making me feel like, relatively speaking, I'm not crazy at all.

Thank you to youtube.com for allowing me to view whatever video I want to, whenever I want to and however many times I want to.

Thank you to anyone who follows me on twitter. I hope my tweets are only mildly annoying most of the time.

Thank you to the readers who've offered to guest post for me. Yay! If you are interested in guest posting for me too, let me know!

Thank you to the makers of low-fat ice cream deliciousness. 'Nough said.

Yall have a good weekend now, ya hear? Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.