Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


Thank you to the producers at Bravo for making such entertaining television shows. The people on the shows can be such hot messes at times that it actually makes me feel better about my own life.

Thank you to the weather that brought a little "cooler" front through DC yesterday. It is pleasant outside and yesterday was a beautiful day! I hope to soak up some of this beautiful weather this weekend. It will be oppressively hot again much too soon.

Thank you to the blogging community for providing support & encouragement, advice, and unending hours of entertainment.

Thank you to Pippa Middleton for your chic and attainable style choices.  And p.s. your name is adorable.

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.