Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What's in My Bag?

I feel like this is completely random, but does anyone else love the "What's In Her Bag?" feature that used to be on instyle.com? I'm pretty sure that feature is no longer around on In Style, but the PurseBlog has a very similar series.  I have always loved reading "What's in Her Bag?"  I think this is because: a.) I LOVE purses, and b.) I'm nosy!  I thought it would be fun to share what's in MY bag, so here goes!


Here's my bag. I purchased this last summer. It is a great bag- It has two handles that are comfortable for the shoulder. It also has a cross-body strap and that cross-body strap that converts to another (longer) hobo-style shoulder strap!  It is a great bag all around.

I know it's kind of a random color, but I have wanted an emerald green purse ever since I first caught a glimpse of Katie Holmes's Emerald Green Balenciaga bag. 
Source
I kept looking and looking for a bag that would be practical for me, my budget and was the perfect color! I finally found it! 

Here's what's in the bag:

My wallet- a Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet, iPod nano, hand sanitizer, four pens (not sure why I have four...), my camera case & camera- a Cannon PowerShot from a long time ago, my Target aviator sunglasses, and various lip glosses. 

The spherical shape is this amazing lip balm. It's about $3 at Walgreens or Ulta. The others are Bobbi Brown, Sephora (from a free birthday gift set- Holla!) and a random brand that I bought cheap at Ulta. For someone who doesn't love lipstick/ color... I sure have a lot of options in my bag. 

What do you carry in your bag? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.