Sunday, January 9, 2011

Catch-Up & Reorganizing My "Pantry"

Well, it has been quite a week.  

On Monday, I met my friend Lauren in Jackson, MS and brought her back to Memphis with me so she could make the drive with me to DC the next day.  We took 2 days to get to DC, staying overnight in Knoxville.  The first day was miserable, the second day was not bad at all.

Once we got to DC and unloaded, Lauren stayed for 2 and a half days so we could do the typical "DC" things.  I will post more about that in the days to come...

We had a lot of fun and I think yesterday exhaustion from doing so much finally hit me, because I took about a 3 hour long nap!  It was great! 

This morning I woke up feeling like I needed to clean, unpack (finally) and organize!
I looovveee those pantrys that people post about on their blogs that are super organized.  I hope one day I will have a pantry like the one at House of Smiths.  (Click on the link.  You won't be sorry.)

But for now, my "pantry" consists of a couple of exposed shelves, so I wanted to spruce them up a little.

Here's what they looked like before:

And here's what they look like now:

Still not perfect... but much better!  I'm buying storage canisters and containers little by little.  They are great investments, in my opinion!  

Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.