Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Eliza's First D.C. Snow

When I got out of class last night, it had snowed about half an inch. 
While this was not the first snow Eliza has ever seen, it was the first time it has really accumulated since she moved to D.C. with me.  Surprisingly (to me, at least) she has liked the cold weather so far and enjoys going on long-ish walks. 

But, not since it snowed.  The three times we have gone out since it snowed, she has just not been into it at all. 
These were the only pictures I could get of her last night.

And, as you can see, this was me making her stop before going back into the building.  

Poor thing.  I hope she adjusts soon. This morning, she was really upset about the icy sidewalk.  Ice is just not acceptable to a dog like Eliza!  Haha.  I am sad to report that she will have to get over that asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.