Thursday, January 20, 2011

Show Us Your Singles: Emily in Nola

Today at Kelly's Korner, Kelly is hosting a "Show Us Your Singles" party.

In that spirit, meet my friend, Emily.
Emily is single girl who lives in the New Orleans, Louisiana area.
She recently graduated from LSU and is in her early twenties.  In undergrad, Emily was very involved in our sorority and in Student Government.  
Emily now works in politics and is very enthusiastic about supporting candidates and causes she believes in!  She is particularly passionate about law and social justice. 
Emily is very friendly and can literally make conversation about almost anything!  
In her free time, she enjoys reading style blogs, indulging in the occasional episode of MTV's Teen Mom (I'm pretty sure we ALL watch that show!) and trying out new recipes and crafty projects. 
Emily also loves dogs and hopes to one day adopt a Welsh Corgi!
So precious! 
If you know someone who might be compatible with Emily, please let me know by emailing me at theeclectictraditionalist@gmail.com.  I hope I will get to pass on some eligible bachelor's information to her! 

P.S. Don't miss my post from earlier today about two fashionable First Ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.