Friday, January 28, 2011

Frugal Finds Friday: SPF 50 Moisturizer

I've blogged before about how much I love Bobbi Brown products, and I really do.  When this moisturizer first came out, I was so excited. I am very fair skinned and there is a history of skin cancer in my family, so wearing SPF on a daily basis is highly important to me. 

This moisturizer is great, but it is also $38 a bottle.  Now, the bottle lasts quite a while, but it is still pricey, and I don't see much of a "brightening" difference.

This is a great drug store alternative.  
This is only $13.99 and you can get it at any drug store.  I'm sure you could also find it at Target or Walmart.  I feel like this provides just as much moisture to my skin as the more expensive version, and it is much more affordable.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your guidance and support.Thank you for providing such a valuable information.

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.