Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 SAG Awards Fashion Recap

I have to be honest and say that I was pretty disappointed with the majority of the outfit choices at last night's Screen Actors Guild Awards.

These were some of my least favorites. 
 L to R: Winona Ryder, Kim Kardashian, Jane Lynch
I did not really care for any of these choices.  The white on Winona Ryder looked far too young for my taste.  The awkward detailing on Kim Kardashian made her boobs look kind of lopsided and weird and Jane Lynch's dress is just really wrong for her. The middle part is so puffy! 

Mila Kunis chose a beautiful Alexander McQueen dress.  This was such a departure from Mila's Golden Globes look and both were great on her.  It reminded me a lot of Mrs. O's recent state dinner choice, also by McQueen. 

Here are some of my top choices.
L to R: Claire Danes, Hailee Steinfeld, Jane Krakowski, Tina Fey
 I thought all these ladies did a great job- Jane Krakowski, especially. 

But, my favorite of the evening was Annette Bening.
This picture of her face is probably not the most flattering, but I think the dress is so beautiful on her.  She just looks like she was enjoying herself and celebrating her role. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.
    I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.