Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Keepin It Real

Source
I have a lot going on this week.  The oddest part of all is that I don't actually have anything due this week for school, but my to-do list is still a mile long and I have a handful of things that I need to do asap.  

And that's just with school. I also have a dog who needs a bath, two packages that need to be mailed, and about five things on my work to-do list that I need to get done.  Not to mention I really, really need to go grocery shopping.  I have dried and caned goods and a few things in the freezer, but all the staples: milk, eggs, cheese, bread, protein, etc. I'm completely OUT of. 
I guess I got in the habit of thinking that I was completely unproductive on the weekends, but I don't think that's entirely true anymore, because being out of town this past weekend really, really threw me off. 

So I say all of this to say that I'm sorry I don't have anything great to post about today and might not have anything great to post about tomorrow, but I still love you guys and I'll be back soon, I promise!  


And one last thing... if you love giveaways, head over to Carolina City Girl today and enter her giveaway from CSN stores (they basically have everything!). 

1 comment:

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.