Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tradition Transformed & Blogger Consumption

So, Monday night I saw this photo on people.com.
Now, yall already know that I love Talbots.  I re-discovered Talbots last summer before my internship and found some great, classic pieces.  This was around the beginning of their re-branding, I think.  The creative director describes the new Talbots as "Tradition Transformed."  Indeed. 

Did yall also know that I love Julianne Moore?  I've always wanted hair her color. [Debra Messing à la Will & Grace is my ultimate dream hair.]  And i've always admired her style.  So it is especially exciting for me to see her in this campaign for Talbots.  Can't wait to see more images.



In other news... has anyone else noticed that this ole blogging world can sometimes cause a girl to go a little crazy? I mean if you are like me and read lots of fashion/ home style blogs, you see great items to buy all. the. time.  At least, I do.  And the fact that I get paid weekly by my job doesn't help matters.  I mean it does help- but it enables! I always think the next paycheck is just around the corner. Which I LOVE- a little too much. Anywho, that is another post for another day.


I mean, it was on a blog that I first really took notice of Kendra Scott (and now I have two pairs of earrings- bought on sale!).  The blogging world first introduced me to gilt.com, One Kings Lane & Rue La La.  (Okay, so I've only made one purchase from any of these sites- and it was a pair of Kendra Scott earrings, so maybe I do have some self-control. Right? Right???)  


And, now, my friends. the blogging/ twitter world has done me wrong again.  But in such a gooooddd way. 


I read Nina's blog and follow her on twitter.  Today on her twitter she posted a link to another blog, Summer is a Verb, and her fabulous post about these:
Source: Summer is a Verb blog
Meet the Audrey Enamel bracelet by Rachel Leigh
Aren't they b-e-a-u-tiful??? You must read the post on Summer is a Verb about these.  I felt the same way she did about them.  I must have one! 
Here's another view:
Source: kaboodle.com via google images
Yeah, I think we have a problem. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the last bracelet... gold, black and with a bow - pretty much perfection in my book!

    Fabulous blog! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! So glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.