Friday, March 18, 2011

Frugal Finds Friday: Nautical Tote

I've always loved the look of these tote bags from j.crew.  They are made out of sails. How perfect is that, right?
Angela Adams and Sea Bags dipped Sail Bags  From j.crew, $198.00
My only issue with this bag is the $198 price tag. That's just a bit unreasonable in my opinion.

So, recently I found a similar look in the Lands' End Canvas collection. 
Nautical Tote  Lands' End Canvas, $69.50
The color is a bit different, but it's basically the same look. It would be perfect for the beach this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.