Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekly Gratitude Post #3


Source
I'm thankful for the "Easter Bunny" who sent me this little package of goodies to the left. Yum. He also sent me some chocolate truffle filled eggs. Yum again. I'm going to try to save them for when we get closer to actual Easter. Can you believe it is still like 3 or 4 weeks away? It's so late this year.

I'm thankful that I survived this week with school work. Whew. It was a doozie.

I'm thankful for my readers who keep coming back, even when I don't have anything new to share for a few days. Thank you! 

I'm thankful for the weekend (which starts for me on Friday). And I'm thankful to have the time to hopefully get some work done this weekend.

I'm thankful for this cold snap. Because even though I'm ready for spring, it will be summer all too soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.