Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Inspiration

I'm prepping everything to decorate for Christmas.  I'm loving all the wonderful inspirations out there for the season.

Image via Southern Living
I think me and burlap are at the beginning of a beautiful relationship with each other, which is one reason why I love this photo.  But also, please just look at that basket acting as a "planter" for the tree.  Oh, mercy.  I love thee.

Image via Google Images
Oh, the burlap.  Just puts a little more twang in your step.

Image via Southern Living
Editors at Southern Living suggest wrapping gifts in burlap.  And let me ask you, why wouldn't you? 

Image via Southern Living
Oh yall, the magnolia wreath!  It is calling me. My aunt made fun of me the other day when I said I want a magnolia leaf wreath, but I just think they are so classy and pretty.  

Image via Google Images
I don't have a mantle, but this one is so simple and chic. 

Image via Southern Living
This décor might be a little over the top, but if you are going to have a buffet, why not have a really beautiful one?

Okay, I think that's enough for now, but don't be surprised if there is another post much like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.