Sunday, November 28, 2010

Top Ten Things I Love About Fall

I know fall is almost over, but it is techinically here until December 21, so I thought I would share the top ten things I love about fall with you today. 

10.  Pretty Pumpkins
 [Refer to number 4 for more.]

9. Halloween  
I'm not a big fan of Halloween for grownups, but I love the excitement that little kids get from Halloween!  And they are always so proud of their cute little costumes.

8. Boots
Who doesn't love a great pair of boots?  I prefer riding boots and I love it when the weather is cool enough to pull them down off the shelf and give them a home on my shoe rack.

I'm sort of obsessed with these Hunter Riding Boots right now. It is a shame they are so pricey. 
Image via Google Images
7.  Outdoor Festivals
Fall is the time for outdoor craft festivals, and they are so fun.  You can always find unique items there and shopping at these festivals is a great way to support small businesses.

6. Fall Recipes
Doesn't this roasted squash look good?  Fall recipes are so warm and fuzzy.
Image via Google Images
5. Thanksgiving "Break"
I guess it won't always be called a "break," but I love time off for Thanksgiving.  It is so nice to have time to recharge, especially for students heading into finals.

4. Fall Décor
Image via Google Images
3. Changing Leaves
Image via Google Images

2. The Weather
The cool breezes of fall are SO welcome to me after the heat of summer.

1. SEC Football
I mean, did you really have any doubts about what I would say is the number ONE thing I love about the fall? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.