Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update

Thanks for the comments yesterday! 

Here's what i've decided to go with:



But, i've changed my mind about the jacket.  The more I think about it, the more I think that the jacket will be a bit heavy and stiff, so now i'm considering two cardigans.  You can leave me comments if you like, but I won't beg like I did yesterday- ha!

From Chadwick's for $50.

It comes in a tan color called "sandbar" that I would go with.

OR

From bonton.com for $60.

On Jenn's advice, I also ordered the black sequin tank because I think it would be good to have.

Lastly, I splurged (eek!) and ordered this sweater from Macy's.  I think it will be fun to have when I go home for the holidays.
From Macy's on sale for $82.12.

Hope you have a great Sunday! 

1 comment:

  1. i like the sweater from macy's! black sweater from bonton & you're done! very cute outfit for your christmas party!

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.