Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Reading List

I'm sneaking away to the beach for a week to celebrate Thanksgiving.  A whole week- isn't that exciting?  I literally have not had a week off from "life" since my trip to Napa in April.  I'm thrilled!

Since it will probably be too cold to sit in the sand at the beach, I will be doing a lot of reading and trying to relax relaxing with my family.

Here's what will be on my Nook for the break:

I've been a longtime reader of the Shopaholic series and all of Sophie Kinsella's books.  They are definitely guilty pleasure reads and they always make me laugh out loud, literally.

This book I will actually be bringing with me in physical form (haha).  I purchased it at a book sale for like $2 last spring, but I haven't had time to read it yet.

I started this a couple of months ago and haven't finished it yet.  Once school got into full swing, I just haven't had the time.  I'm looking forward to finishing it on my break.

Have you read any good books lately? 

1 comment:

  1. I saw "Mini Shopaholic" today at Target & thought about you! I wish I was at the beach next week with you guys! I know you'll have a great time. Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.