Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gadabout

Last year around Christmastime, I was turned on to the beautiful stationery of Hanna Brooks Nation.  If you haven't seen it, you simply must check out Gadabout like, right this moment.

For Christmas last year, I received these beautiful notecards.

My aunt ordered these for me last year and had the green pillows changed to purple.  A simple and elegant nod to my alma mater.

Here are some of my other favorites from Gadabout.


The last one is called "Creole."  How perfect, right?

If you are loving these works of art as much as I am, head over to The College Prepster's blog to enter her giveaway.

Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.