Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Flats for the Office

A couple of weeks ago I wrote this post on sensible heels for the office.  I promised I would post at a later time about flats for the office, so here are some of the flat shoes in the market today that I think would be appropriate and fashionable for the office.

Flats can be a great choice for any woman, whether chosen for comfort or height.  Our own First Lady is a frequent wearer of flats and she always looks chic in them.

Image source here


These flats are from Nine West. Endless.com has them in a great black color with gold details that I really like.  $88.95

I also really love these from Nine West.  What can I say, I'm feeling the big bulky accents today.  I found these on endless for $78.95.

This shoe from Rampage is a sensible and affordable choice.  From endless for $39.95.

These come in a great, neutral beige color that would match anything. Starting at $43 from endless

With the holiday season upon us, all these flats would also dress up jeans and sweaters quite nicely.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.