Friday, November 5, 2010

Frugal Finds Friday: Outerwear

While these items aren't looks for less, they are frugal finds.  

This coat has been making the rounds on the blogosphere because of its cute ruffled collar, but I thought I would post it here in case you haven't seen it yet.  Old Navy is having a great sale on outerwear this week.  Right now this coat is on sale for $45.  Snatch this up while you still can!

There is nothing more classic than a neutral colored long coat.  This one from Target is a steal at $35.

This motorcycle jacket provides a great way to keep up with the trends without breaking the bank.  It is available from walmart.com for just $24.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the coat from old navy... purchase i will probably make this weekend :) i'll tell memphis hi for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I just got one in black JUST like the one from wal-mart. It was at the gap for about $60. Sooo comfy and warm!

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.