Friday, December 10, 2010

Frugal Finds Friday: Tortoise Watch

Do you like the watch I featured in my post yesterday?
Well, Michael Kors also features several versions of this watch.
This version is cool with the gold links in the middle.  It is also a cool $250 from suntimeonline.


If that price point is too steep for you, you could go with the Fossil version.
From Macy's for $105.

If you are looking for something even less expensive to get in on the trend, you could go with this frugal find:
From Shock Boutique for $68.

Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. these watches are so cute! I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.