Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I [heart] Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

A little over a year ago, I got really obsessed with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.  I mean, a little too obsessed.  I spent a stupid amount of money buying Bobbi Brown products, but I have to say, i've used everything I purchased and in some cases, bought replacements for products that I used up.  Now, I wear Bobbi Brown almost exclusively.  Although the products are expensive, some items (blush, bronzer, eyeshadow) last forever and are definitely worth the money for the quality.
I just love the way that Bobbi Brown products are packaged and marketed, and I love her "simplicity" approach to beauty.

These are my favorite BB products:

Clockwise, from top right:
Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua
Shimmer Brick in Beige
Skin Foundation SPF 15
Blush in Bright Pink
Long-wear Gel Eyeliner

Bobbi Brown always comes out with fun seasonal collections.  Here are some of the items I'm loving from her Holiday line:


Although I would not use all these colors, this palette would be wonderful for the makeup maven.

Which makeup lines are your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.