Monday, December 13, 2010

My First D.C. Christmas

Today, both Kelly from Kelly's Korner and The Nester are featuring holiday home tours on their blogs, and I am joining up.



Here is some of my décor:







Isn't this cute? It says: "Visions of Bowl Games Danced in Their Heads."

And, for your extended viewing pleasure... here are some photos I took of the People's House all decorated up for the holidays... you know which one I mean: 
The White House.





Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out more great tours from Kelly's Korner and The Nester! 

4 comments:

  1. my favorite is your coffee tablescape with the candles and cranberries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good...I’m having a Christmas Open House on the 16th…would love to have you join in!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that first wreath! so beautiful! cute blog! my bff used to work at the white house and i always loved seeing all of her pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your decor looks great! can't wait to see you next week!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! Its great to know people out there actually read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog! Please leave me an email address if you can. I love to respond to readers who leave comments when possible.